Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gladius Liberati Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grady Oates

re: Meet Krashtak

Hey guys, My name is Grady and I am a Software Engineer for a military simulation company. I had a pretty twisted route in getting there, which started by being an Industrial Chemist, working in a plastic suit with thousands of gallons of acid. But hey, we don't all figure out what we love right off the bat now do we ?

I love all types of games including video games, board games, card games, etc. One of my favorite things is learning new games and rulesets (might be the programmer in me ). I'm a pretty big fan of anything with a fantasy setting especially Elder Scrolls, Game of Thrones, and Forgotten Realms. When I'm not "nerding out" hardcore playing some game, I'm usually hanging out with friends at a bar or dance club (I'm pretty Irish when it comes to my social drinking habits).

As far as my ambitions within ESO and the guild, my main goal is to facilitate a positive environment for our members to engage in whatever activities they'd like. If you want to PvP, I want to help you get in squads and take down those keeps. If you want to do dungeons, I want to help you get in a group and clear that dungeon. If you want to chat with other players and make some friends along the way, I'll do my best to see it happen.

My personal interests lie heavily in the PvP aspects of ESO, but I enjoy pretty much all areas of the game so far.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gladius Liberati Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: