Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gladius Liberati Forum Index -> Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fitzgerald III

re: @Ruadan

I'm Will - currently a producer for a video game company (please don't ask which one.) I went to school for Computer Information Systems. After graduating I realized I wanted to get into video game development so I got my master of science degree in Game Design. After that I began my career that has gotten me to this point. I have been playing in modding tools for nearly a decade on the side and love RTS/MOBA games on the side of my RPG and MMORPG play.

Having the pleasure of leading a few MMO guilds in my past I am deeply excited to be part of the leadership here for Gladius Liberati. Beyond ESO I host a Sunday analog game day where we play mostly board games to keep our knowledge of game design fresh, as well as to enjoy other folks' company in-person.

Similar to how I facilitate growth professionally in my work, I want to help foster a sense of direction for PvE, PvP, Crafting, Role Playing, Guild Events (Treasure maps, anyone?), a fair economy, etc. I'm excited to see how we evolve into a larger guild while retaining the core values we currently demonstrate. 

While PvE is my major interest I want to enable all of you to achieve your own goals with our guild. Please let me know how I can be of service! Talk to you soon in-game.

-Will

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gladius Liberati Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: